http://critic.net http://blogsiteslist.com Short Love Story #27 (Never Laugh on Anybody) |Short Love Stories

Thursday 14 August 2014

Short Love Story #27 (Never Laugh on Anybody)

Today I went for a party with my family. I don't like parties at all due to the loud sounds of the speakers.So with a cold drink in my hand, I took a chair and sat on a corner. While I was busy in myself and that cold drink, I saw a man with a glass of wine in his hand, dancing on the floor. I laughed out loud as he was looking quite funny.
Seeing me laughing, a girl came to me and asked
"Why you are laughing on my father?"
I said "He is looking too funny, your mother should control him and his drinking addiction"
She replied " My mother died a few years back. I think that's the only reason why my dad in try to forget her ,drink at some occasions and try to enjoy"
Hearing her reply, my tears rolled down off my eyes.
Laughing is good, but laughing on someone without knowing his/her story is more than a crime.
Keep Smiling.. Keep Loving

1 comment:

  1. We, at New Happy Flower, we work with an aim to provide highly satisfying range of fresh flowers, bouquets, or gifts, and deliver the best at your door-steps. Committed to offer optimum satisfaction to our customers, we vision to flourish our market reach to even broader scale. We constantly strive to enhance the quality of our products and services and thereby plan to expand our network across the globe.

    At New Happy Flower, believe that flowers are fresh living things and the freshness of flowers can be ensured only if we procure them on daily basis, and further, store them in appropriate conditions. In this regard, we always remain focused to maintain high consistency in design and development of our products and further arrange them in splendid displays so that it may kindle the senses of the end user.

    To assure our clients for quality services from our end, we have appointed a team of professional florists who constantly create innovative and quality flower displays, and our other range of products. They design each gift or bouquet proficiently, thereby ensuring utmost rank of quality and service to the customers.

    New Happy Flower is a trusted Quality Cut Foliage Provider and has been providing top quality cut foliage to the wholesale floral industry since almost a decade now. Our product selection has grown with our company name and now includes numerous species of the finest New Happy Flower Bouquets available. Green is the earth, so is our taste, we offer a wide variety of foliages to match your aesthetic sense. Foliages are most of the times grown in the shade, but we have both the varieties, that is, the one that grows in the shade as well as the one that grows in the sun with the exotic green of the nature. We also provide exotic flowers bouquet.

    ReplyDelete