http://critic.net http://blogsiteslist.com Short Love Story #10( Love Story Of A Rose) |Short Love Stories

Saturday 21 June 2014

Short Love Story #10( Love Story Of A Rose)

There were two roses .One being Red and other being White.One Day the White Rose in anger said to the Red Rose
"Why Everyone Love you more than me ? Why you are more important and costlier than me? I am also beautiful like you than Why you presented as the symbol of Love and not me ?"
Red Rose Smiled and replied
"Long years ago ,My grand grandfather with his white Rose friend used to reside together in a garden.They were really good friends.He loved his friend so much.But the day ,the human got an idea to present his lover a rose.The human came in garden and got confused between my Grandpa(Red Rose) and his friend (White Rose) to pluck which colored Rose for his lover.Both Roses were sleeping,but hearing the sound of feets of human ,my grandpa awakened.Seeing the human going to pluck the White Rose (His friend), to save his friend's life my grandfather detached himself and made him fall on the ground near human's feet .When Human noticed the Red rose at ground.He picked it and presented it to his lover.This saved the life of That white Rose .From that Day "The most plucked Flower is RED ROSE" which became the symbol of love."

After hearing the reply of Red Rose.White Rose replied
"I Love you Mr.LOVE.You all red one are heroes of Love"

Even A rose is doing his work for your Love .Respect his sacrifice.Be Happy,Be in LOVE.

-Sukhdeep

No comments:

Post a Comment